Friday, April 2, 2010

OB appointment

Went for my annual well women check up today. Mentioned that we were trying to conceive a baby.
She basically told me i need to have sex during specific times and that if it doesn't work in a few months to come back.

She also made me take pregnancy test, which came out negative. I was surprisingly disappointed. It's only been 7 months, but last time we got pregnant I was on birth control, so I suppose I was expecting things to happen a lot quicker. It's also hard because a lot of my female friends are pregnant, one of which wasn't even trying.

My husband has decided he will take anti-anxiety and anti-depressant medication prescribed to him by his doctors after he described chest pain that would for 30 mins periods sometimes. I'm very disappointed in this choice. I just feel like he should be trying other things first before jumping straight in.

I do complain a lot, but I really just need some friends to talk to. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment